Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Louisiana Sunday!

Today is a day that most everyone in Louisiana is proud to be a part of such a great state. For the first time in years if not ever, the New Orleans Saints are playing the Minnesota Vikings for the NFC Championship and a chance at the Super Bowl XLIV (44) Championship title. Beyond the excitement that has swept across our small southern state, new energy has struck us with years Crawfish season. We started Crawfish season at the restaurant FRIDAY! Our biggest day yet has provided hope for our small business. Followed by a decent weekend and hopefully a great week to come. As our relationships grow stronger, business gets better, and our state prospers, I can only stop today, take a deep breath, and be so thankful for where I am in my life, the people I love, and all of the great things that are unfolding before my eyes! God is so good to me!!!